Friday 31 August 2012

STORY FROM A LADY

"I met him wen I was in my firstyear in sch,we fell in love n he was in his finals.He graduated but neva stopped calling n even wen he servedhe made out time to visit me.He was retained in the oil company he served n he made me so api but he neva proposed n I didn't take any offence wt him n all to ma surprise his neighbours started congratulating me 4 wat I knew nahtin about I wasshocked but hid it not until 2 wks later I got the shocked of my life.My boyfriend n I clearly remembered wat he said'Sophie,my love u knw I love u but am sorry dat I can't marry u cos am getting married dis weekend',I dropped d spoon I was eatingwt wen he showed me d card,walked out of d dining room into the bedroom pack ma tins n left.Guess he xpected me to scream but I went home n wet ma bed wt tears.On his wedding day I went to destroy tins but couldn't so I left not bcos I was stopped bt I still luved him.A year later I met ma husband,got married n now am pregnant n ma ex n his wife are still searching 4 a child. The pregnancy dat made him leave me was a fake one.Am api cos I was notput to shame.This world is cunning pls beware."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home