Saturday 9 May 2015

Jesse Jagz Set To Release Six Albums In 3years


In a recent interview;
Denrele Edun said he will get married this year and people will know his babe on the D-day.

According to him, “It is true that I am about to get married but
it is not now. I would get married later this year. It was meant to be a secret but I don’t know how everybody has heard. I just hope ‘bad bele’ people would not jinx the marriage for me and make the girl that wants to marry me change her mind. She is the same girl I spoke about with you during our last interview.

I cannot explain how the girl captured my heart but everyone wouldfind out on the D-Day. I don’t want to share the identity of my wife now. When the time comes, people would know who she iJesse Jagz has set himself a target to unveil half a dozen albums between 2015 and 2017. He made the disclosure to PulseNG in an interview saying;

“At the end of my current 3 year contract with Chocolate City, I will have released 6 albums, two every year”. Jagz said.

The rapper is set to release 2 albums titled ‘Gunspiracy Theory’ and ‘Oddyseus’ before the year runs out.s.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home